Makeapedia's channel

Makeapedia's channel

2012年1月24日 星期二

Adele Make Up Vid? + Adele Fashion

Hey guys..

So soon I will be going to a friend's party dressing as Adele, so today (since i was at home yet again!) I was fiddling with my makeup collection and came across doing an Adele inspired look. Since I shall be going to the party... Wonder if anyone could give me any advice on how to dress like her.. But I'm sure I will find out. hmmm lemme guess - LOADS OF BLACK hahahah yes she always seems to have this favorite colour around her..

So here are some pictures that I took from Polyvore.com If anyone wants to check that site out.
http://www.polyvore.com/adele/celebrity?celebrity=Adele&p=1

 So here are some suggestions, for me anyways.
p.s do you guys think I should be wearing a red lip or nude lip?
Let me know.

Anna xxx

沒有留言:

張貼留言