Makeapedia's channel

Makeapedia's channel

2012年1月23日 星期一

Skin Tips For the Cold Winter BRRR


Hey guys hows everyone doing? I know it is currently like the middle of winter, and I am writing this post, but whatever I mean. Who cares?!
So here is my top 7 skin tips for those of you! Later I will be doing a video on this, but for now you can read the blog post.

1. Use a creamy type of cleanser.
This is because you would not want your skin to be all dried up and disgusting. So use a creamy cleanser e.g. DHC deep cleansing oil, which is great. I love it so much. I think mine is running out soon. Have to go repurchase it.

2. Moisture, Moisture and Moisture
This is because you skin gets so dried during the winter and it needs a good moisturizer to keep it not dried :) e.g. the Olay Regenerist UV defense regenerating lotion SPF 15. This is one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used, very inexpensive and affordable.

3. Shower with luke warm water and not boiling hot water.
As much as I love showering using boiling hot water to shower but it dry's the skin, and makes it look so bad, so part from using the moisturizer, preventing the skin being dry is essential too.

4. Avoid using high alcoholic content hair products.
This is because high alcoholic content strips away the moisture and its cold too. Brrrr.

5. Avoid using the hair dryer.
I know, I know its bad for you at anytime of the year, but especially bad for winter this is because the air is already the dry. Using a hair dryer will make it even more dry.

6. Chapped Lips.
Use a lip balm at all times. I keep one with me all time, this is because I like the treat my lips the good way. I always carry my vaseline around. I use one that has no flavor but when I want my lips to look pretty, I like to use the new Revlon lip butters that everyone is loving this winter.

7. Don't neglect your hands, feet and knees.
Use product that include shea butter, petrolatum, mineral oil, tea tree oil etc.

So there's my list. I hope everyone like the tips, keep reading my blog posts.
Follow my twitter: AnnaKamm
Instagram: annakam2012
Have a good day. Anna xxx

沒有留言:

張貼留言